Daniel P. Ranaldo
Daniel practices civil litigation focusing on personal injury defense and insurance coverage.
Daniel graduated from Rutgers University in 2003 where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in English with a minor in Philosophy. Prior to attending law school, he was a carpenter and worked on several historic homes in downtown Charleston, as well as homes on Kiawah and Wadmalaw Islands. Daniel graduated cum laude from Charleston School of Law in 2015.
Before joining Clawson & Staubes, Daniel served two years as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Roger M. Young Sr., Circuit Court Judge for the Ninth Judicial Circuit and Chief Administrative Judge for Business Court.
Daniel grew up in Westfield, New Jersey and now resides in Mount Pleasant. When not working, Daniel enjoys gardening and cooking with his wife.
- Personal Injury Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- South Carolina Bar 2016
- United States District Court, District of South Carolina 2018
Honors & Awards
- Federal Courts Law Review, Articles Editor
- CALI Awards Recipient: Constitutional Law and White Collar/Corporate Crime
- Arthur G. Howe Trial Advocacy Award
- Charleston County Bar Association
- Berkeley County Bar Association
Published Articles, CLEs, and Seminars
- Is Every Drug User a Drug Dealer? Federal Circuit Courts are Split in Applying Fed. R. Evid. 404(b), 8 Fed. Cts. L. Rev. 147 (2014).